Friday, April 9, 2010

Sunny and worm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Opciones de entradaPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today was so hot outside, it still looks like it summer and yet it supposed to be spring, but anyways went to get my mum from the doc, and then i had to cook, also I've learn how to cook rice hahaha i know i suck at cooking but that was an experience, anyways today am so tired, i felt at sleep last night like at four o'clock and then i had to get up at nine in the morning... haha

So this outfit i wored today to get my mum, I love this dress i got it from an a boutique in Clorinda Argentina, i though it was really cut , love the fabric and the colors mixed together , Then there is the pink purse i got from Amphora in Chile and the cut sandals i got from a boutique in Miami :D... The belt is vintage is my mum's hahaha!

Hope you like it:D

No comments: